Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pre-Celebration for Grace

headed over to grandaunt's place yesterday afternoon along with grace, qin, denise, javern, cp & herbert to help decorate and set up the place in preparation for the big party to come later that evening.
the trurnout was overwhelming. as all of u wud noe, grace is popular.. tonnes of frens came.
wow.
great to see everyone loves grace :)
we all had fun i'm sure.
poor her had to run ard, everyone was like "grace ur frens r here" or "grace come over here" or "grace ur hp is ringing" etc etc..
haa. bz bz bz like a bumble bee.
i was dead beat.
still havent had the chance to recover frm the rush of my submission which was on fri.
exhaustion is overwhelming.
by 8.30pm i had already began to stone.
8.30pm felt like it was 10.30pm. 10.30pm felt like it was 1.30am.
dats how crappy i felt. heh. so loserish man. =X

left the party site abt 11+pm to 12am to head to zouk.
beckie rode with keong. cp, jav, bert & eugene shared a cab whilst the girls, peiwen, dan, grace, jacq and qin followed me in my car.


zouk & phuture was UTTERLY BORING. the music sucked.
but i suppose we made the most out of the grim situation.
so it turned out ok. :)
besides the company was great!
my 1st time since duno how many donkey yrs dat i went clubbing with danielle man!
my gdness.. 10yrs of frenship. FINALLY! haha.
i had fun la i must say.


but the damn fatigue really got to me.
found myself drifting off to my own little wonderland whilst the rest were enjoying themselves playing games.
felt like such a wet blacket.
but i'm glad i din drink any more den i did.
fatigue + alcohol = DANGER!!!

i suppose danielle is right. i am really very tired.
nearly got into an accident along my way home. along the ECP just ard bebok camp.
it was one hell of an experience.
i freaked out. major freaked out.
currently still feeling pretty much shocked.
imagine travelling at 100km/h, falling aslp and "waking up" finding ur car facing the railing and going straight into it.
omg. the amazing part is. i dun even noe how i "woke up" in time to swerve my car away frm the pole. it was fucking scary.
Thank God nthg happened to my car. i duno wad i'd do if anything happened.
my car was shaking when i swerved it away so i immediately stepped on my break to decrease speed.
i nvr felt more awake at that point in time.
really Thank God i woke up in time.
i din even realise i fell aslp that the best part.
i dun remember when i fell aslp.

looking back, it is really freaky.
but on a positive note, at least all is fine.
cept that i tink dat will become a stigma to me alr.
well we learn everyday dun we?

No comments: